Be prepared for any eventuality
The purpose of liability insurance is to cover your assets against any legal action that may be taken during your operations or activities. An act of neglect may cause property, physical or non-pecuniary damage to a third party that may exceed the total value of your assets!
Working closely with you, we choose the basic coverage and excess coverage in order to build with you a tailor-made insurance solution.
- Property damage or bodily injury
- Completed operation hazard
- Tenant’s liability
- Personal injury
- Medical payments
- Advertising liability
- Employee benefits liability
- Contractual liability
- Faulty work
- Non-owned automobile liability
- Pollution (Sudden and accidental/limited environmental liability) (Link to page)
- Products liability and recall