We take care of everything. Something happened and you need to file a claim? Dial 1 888-527-3281 at all times.
INCIDENTS HAPPEN SO FAST.
YOUR SAFETY IS WHAT MATTERS MOST TO US
Our team of claims adjusters will be there to take care of your file and make your life easier.
The first step is always to call us. We will file the claim together and will consider what are the next steps to take.
Our claims services are working with you in order to devise a strategy before negotiating with the insurer. Actually, being entirely independent from insurance companies enables us to support you in the event of a claim. Therefore, our sole objective is to obtain the amount that you are entitled to according to the insurance program we have built together.
TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS
For your house
- To benefit from the protections included in your policy and to obtain what you are entitled to in the event of a claim, make a video recording or take photographs of everything you own. Make sure you keep a copy of the recording or photographs outside of the insured dwellings.
- In the event of water damage, try to identify the source of the problem and limit damages by shutting off the water inlet and by calling an emergency team to help you dry out your home and possessions.
- Write down as many details of the event as possible and take pictures of the damages.
For your car
- Keep a joint report in your car or download the app on your cellphone so as to make the procedure easier if you are ever involved in an accident. (link to download the app)
- In the event of a hit-and-run, vandalism, theft or fire, make sure to file a police report; we are going to need it!
- We advise you to never admit your responsibility if you are involved in an accident. Only your insurer can accept or refuse a claim.
For your enterprise
- To benefit from the protections included in your policy and to obtain what you are entitled to in the event of a claim, provide a complete inventory of your tools and equipment every year, and do not forget to attach all the invoices.
- In the event of a loss or damages to your possessions or equipment that could have an impact on your operations, it is important to protect and ensure the security of your property as much as possible.
- If a machine or piece of equipment is repaired before it has been seen by a claims adjuster, all parts replaced should be kept.
- In the event of an accident involving one of your vehicles, you should file a car accident report or obtain as much information as possible from the other driver involved. Moreover, we advise you to write down as many details of the accident as possible and to take pictures of all damages.
And if you have any questions, never hesitate to contact us; Before, During and After™!